Seattle Public Library’s flagship facility is located in the heart of the downtown business district on Third Avenue, covering the block between Madison and Spring Streets.The ‘exoskeleton’ (unsure how else to describe it) of the building has diamond shaped windows with floor to floor views. Beginning on the 10th floor if you follow the walkway, you wind down in an odd spiral from one floor to the next, or of course take the escalators or elevators.
The 4th floor is a series of conference rooms. Stepping off the elevator into the cherry red hallway is surprising and for me almost nauseating (at first). Here I’ve caught a patron in a yellow safety jacket walking through part of the circular central hallway on the floor. I spent only about a half hour wandering there, shooting and watching, then I was quite ready for the real world of light and and normal color.
‘WEEKLY TOP SHOT’ #58
It’s time for you to enter your photos in ‘Weekly Top Shot – #58.’ ‘Weekly Top Shot’ is open to everyone and is not themed. Pick one of your posts that pleases you most and share it with us! The linky will open every Saturday morning around 09:00 Pacific Time and will close the following Friday evening at 23:59.
- Consider following me, ‘The View From Right Here‘, in most cases I’ll follow you back.
- Consider subscribing to posts from ‘The View From Right Here’ via RSS, via eMail), in most cases I’ll subscribe back.
- One family friendly post per week please.
- Submit the url of your ‘Weekly Top Shot,’ blog post, not your main blog url, using the LinkyTools prompt below.
- Google+ users – submit the url of your posted photo on G+.
- Include the ‘Weekly Top Shot’ badge (or a text link) in your blog post.
- Visit some of other entries, meet some new people and leave encouraging comments.
Thank you for visiting and sharing!
34 Responses to Cherry Red – Weekly Top Shot #58
The entire contents of this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. IMAGES ARE PROTECTED BY DIGIMARC. © 2008-2015 - You may link to this website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the website's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, republish, reformat, transmit, distribute or download any materials (image , graphics, text or code) from this website regardless whether intended use is for personal or commercial interests without prior written consent from The View From Right Here. All rights reserved.