Riding the escalator up, a library patron approaches the landing for the Fifth Avenue entrance of the Seattle Public Library.
Observing the behavior of people utilizing escalators can be an interesting way to wile away a few minutes of your time. Some people step on and ride standing stock still, some hold on for dear life, some ‘walk’ up the steps, some talk, some don’t, some hesitate while getting on, and ‘leap’ getting off. This fellow is the ‘stock still’ variety. I’m a stock still and a hesitator, I don’t want to make a misstep getting on or off. What about you??
‘WEEKLY TOP SHOT’ #56
It’s time for you to enter your photos in ‘Weekly Top Shot – #56.’ ‘Weekly Top Shot’ is open to everyone and is not themed. Pick one of your posts that pleases you most and share it with us! The linky will open every Saturday morning around 09:00 Pacific Time and will close the following Friday evening at 23:59.
- Consider following me, ‘The View From Right Here‘, in most cases I’ll follow you back.
- Consider subscribing to posts from ‘The View From Right Here’ via RSS, via eMail), in most cases I’ll subscribe back.
- One family friendly post per week please.
- Submit the url of your ‘Weekly Top Shot,’ blog post, not your main blog url, using the LinkyTools prompt below.
- Google+ users – submit the url of your posted photo on G+.
- Include the ‘Weekly Top Shot’ badge (or a text link) in your blog post.
- Visit some of other entries, meet some new people and leave encouraging comments.
Thank you for visiting and sharing!
31 Responses to Going Up – Weekly Top Shot #56
The entire contents of this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. IMAGES ARE PROTECTED BY DIGIMARC. © 2008-2015 - You may link to this website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the website's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, republish, reformat, transmit, distribute or download any materials (image , graphics, text or code) from this website regardless whether intended use is for personal or commercial interests without prior written consent from The View From Right Here. All rights reserved.