Riding the escalator up, a library patron approaches the landing for the Fifth Avenue entrance of the Seattle Public Library.
Observing the behavior of people utilizing escalators can be an interesting way to wile away a few minutes of your time. Some people step on and ride standing stock still, some hold on for dear life, some ‘walk’ up the steps, some talk, some don’t, some hesitate while getting on, and ‘leap’ getting off. This fellow is the ‘stock still’ variety. I’m a stock still and a hesitator, I don’t want to make a misstep getting on or off. What about you??
‘WEEKLY TOP SHOT’ #56
It’s time for you to enter your photos in ‘Weekly Top Shot – #56.’ ‘Weekly Top Shot’ is open to everyone and is not themed. Pick one of your posts that pleases you most and share it with us! The linky will open every Saturday morning around 09:00 Pacific Time and will close the following Friday evening at 23:59.
- Consider following me, ‘The View From Right Here‘, in most cases I’ll follow you back.
- Consider subscribing to posts from ‘The View From Right Here’ via RSS, via eMail), in most cases I’ll subscribe back.
- One family friendly post per week please.
- Submit the url of your ‘Weekly Top Shot,’ blog post, not your main blog url, using the LinkyTools prompt below.
- Google+ users – submit the url of your posted photo on G+.
- Include the ‘Weekly Top Shot’ badge (or a text link) in your blog post.
- Visit some of other entries, meet some new people and leave encouraging comments.
Thank you for visiting and sharing!
31 Responses to Going Up – Weekly Top Shot #56
Amusements Animals Art Autumn Barns Beach Boats British Columbia Businesses Cafes Charity Christian Faith Christmas Churches Coffee Shops Commercial Fishing Commercial Shipping Convenience Stores Crops Deadliest Catch Department Store Eastern Washington Family Farms and Farming Fashion Fishing Boat Flowers Food Frost Gardens Grocery Store Halloween Holidays Humorous Idaho Independence Day Labor Day Lakes Memorial Day Montana Motels Mountains Nature Neon New Year's Night/Low Light Photography Olympic Peninsula Oregon Pacific Ocean Palouse Pastimes and Hobbies People Pets Plants Puget Sound Rain Restaurants Rivers Rurality Blog Hop School Seasons Seattle WA Snow Sports Spring St. Patrick's Day States and Provinces Stores Summer Sunrise Sunset Tacoma WA Taverns Thanksgiving Trees Uncategorized Valentine's Day Vehicle Veterans Day Washington Washington - Regions Washington Cities and Towns Waterfalls Weather Weekly Top Shot Western Washington Winter Work