Goody two, goody two.. Goody, goody two shoes. What an odd term of derision that is and one I don’t like. Honestly it has nothing to do with my image today. I simply like trying to title my posts in a clever or descriptive manner (not that I’m all that clever or good with words) but I enjoy trying. Out on a photo jaunt recently with my daughter, we meandered around downtown Seattle, ending up at the Pike Place Market. While parking, just in front of my Honda Element on a wooden ledge of the building we both spotted this pair of men’s shoes. So what’s a photographer to do, shoot everything, right? So there it is, my top shot for the week… what’s yours?
‘WEEKLY TOP SHOT’ #55
It’s time for you to enter your photos in ‘Weekly Top Shot – #55.’ ‘Weekly Top Shot’ is open to everyone and is not themed. Pick one of your posts that pleases you most and share it with us! The linky will open every Saturday morning around 09:00 Pacific Time and will close the following Friday evening at 23:59.
- Consider following me, ‘The View From Right Here‘, in most cases I’ll follow you back.
- Consider subscribing to posts from ‘The View From Right Here’ via RSS, via eMail), in most cases I’ll subscribe back.
- One family friendly post per week please.
- Submit the url of your ‘Weekly Top Shot,’ blog post, not your main blog url, using the LinkyTools prompt below.
- Google+ users – submit the url of your posted photo on G+.
- Include the ‘Weekly Top Shot’ badge (or a text link) in your blog post.
- Visit some of other entries, meet some new people and leave encouraging comments.
Thank you for visiting and sharing!
34 Responses to Goody Two Shoes – Weekly Top Shot #55
The entire contents of this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. IMAGES ARE PROTECTED BY DIGIMARC. © 2008-2015 - You may link to this website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the website's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, republish, reformat, transmit, distribute or download any materials (image , graphics, text or code) from this website regardless whether intended use is for personal or commercial interests without prior written consent from The View From Right Here. All rights reserved.