Ferns are such beautiful and varied plants.
: : :
In the Pacific Northwest,
west of the Cascade Mountains, you will find a myriad of ferns.
I’m not entirely sure of the species I’ve captured here,
but I have about five varieties native to our area in my gardens for greens that last all summer long.
: : :
Today is ‘Random 5 Friday,’ over at my friend Nancy’s place.
Here are five random facts about me:
1. I LOVE country music, especially George Strait’s music.
2. I like toasted cheese sandwiches and tomato soup together.
3. The car I’ve owned in the past that I wish I still had is the 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with a 383 cu. inch engine, factory four speed with a 3/4 racing cam, it was one hot, fast car!
4. I like getting up early in the morning, I guess that makes me a morning person. Come on people we’re burnin’ daylight!
5. One of my favorite movies is ‘Country,’ staring Jessica Lange and Sam Shepard.
There you go,
five things you had to know about me,
: : :
14 Responses to Fern – Shades of Green
The entire contents of this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. IMAGES ARE PROTECTED BY DIGIMARC. © 2008-2015 - You may link to this website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the website's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, republish, reformat, transmit, distribute or download any materials (image , graphics, text or code) from this website regardless whether intended use is for personal or commercial interests without prior written consent from The View From Right Here. All rights reserved.