Reuse or repurpose, here a farmer has who probably had a selection of vintage farming equipment available, chooses an old mower for a mailbox stand.
: : :
Often around farming communities, I see original mailboxes.
This one is somewhat typical, in that it uses or re-uses a vintage piece of farm equipment for the stand.
Vintage mowers seem to abound and many mailboxes in the Palouse are held by these old mowers.
: : :
I came home from the hospital today.
My surgeon when he visited early yesterday morning,
said my surgery went very well, exactly as planned.
My asthma kicked up hard after the surgery and I had to stay an extra night.
My blood oxygen level dropped to 80 without supplemental O2,
so I had to bring a tank home and a compressor was delivered late this afternoon.
I’ll have to use it 24/7 until my sat level rises to the mid 90s,
and stays there without supplemental O2.
I’m in quite a bit of pain, but have pain meds to knock the edge off it.
I’m thankful that I’m on the upswing here!
it never felt
: : :
‘RURALITY BLOG HOP’ #11
It’s time for you to enter your photos in ‘Rurality Blog Hop – #11.’ ‘Rurality Blog Hop’ is open to everyone who would like to share something about rural life. The linky will open every Wednesday morning around 09:00 Pacific Time and will close Thursday at midnight.
- Consider following me, ‘The View From Right Here‘, in most cases I’ll follow you back.
- Consider subscribing to posts from ‘The View From Right Here’ via RSS, via eMail), in most cases I’ll subscribe back.
- Please just ONE family friendly post about rural themes per week please.
- Rural photography, rural life, thrift, pets and livestock, recipes, crafts, etc.
- Submit the url of your ‘Rurality Blog Hop,’ blog post, not your main blog url, using the LinkyTools prompt below.
- Google+ users – submit the url of your posted photo on G+.
- Include the ‘Rurality Blog Hop’ badge (or a text link) in your blog post.
- Visit some of other entries, meet some new people and leave encouraging comments.
(I reserve the right to remove any post that is inappropriate and multiple entries from the same blog.)
(Permalink to create your own text link back to this post: http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/?p=10110
Thank you for visiting and sharing!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Share this Post:
35 Responses to Mower Mailbox – Rurality Blog Hop #11
The entire contents of this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. IMAGES ARE PROTECTED BY DIGIMARC. © 2008-2015 - You may link to this website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the website's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, republish, reformat, transmit, distribute or download any materials (image , graphics, text or code) from this website regardless whether intended use is for personal or commercial interests without prior written consent from The View From Right Here. All rights reserved.